Special Offers for Service Members
Sellers Who Are Active US Military or Vets
When you work with Portico Realty to sell your home, you get*:
1. Free property review with market value
2. Expert staging- show off your house as much as possible
3. Hours professional cleaning -you have enough to do, let us help get things ready
4. High Quality professional photos w/aerial photos (drone) if needed
5. Experienced seller representation - looking out for your best interest
6. 5% discount on commissions-This means CASH in your pocket
Buyers Who Are Active US Military or Vets
When you work with Portico Realty to buy your home, you get*:
1. Free meet & greet/ info session on buying in today's market.
2. $100 towards your appraisal
3. $300 towards your home inspection or closing costs, once your home is under contract
4. Straight talk, no hidden fees
5. Experienced buyer representation -We've got your back!
6.$100 Gift card at closing for supplies
*with signed exclusive buyer/seller representation agreements
Grants for adapting your new home
The VA has grant money (grants are not paid back) to Service members and Veterans with certain permanent and total service-connected disabilities to help purchase or construct an adapted home, or modify an existing home to accommodate a disability. Two grant programs exist: the Specially Adapted Housing (SAH) grant and the Special Housing Adaptation (SHA) grant.
Portico Realty is with the veterans to help with affordable and adaptive housing options. Our team of expert realtors will assist you in getting grants from the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) and find a property that meets your requirements.
We provide additional financial assistance.
Specially Adapted Housing (SAH) grants Veterans with certain service-connected disabilities to live independently in a barrier-free environment.
How to Use SAH Grants
Special Housing Adaptation (SHA) grants veterans to adapt or purchase a home to assist in mobility based on service-connected disabilities.
How to Use SHA Grants
A Temporary Resident Adaptation (TRA) grant may be available to SAH/SHA eligible veterans and service members. They are for those who are or will be temporarily residing in a home owned by a family member.
Yup, we understand them and can walk you through the process.
A VA loan can be a great choice, but there are others as well.
We have some super lenders we work with who can help you, just ask!