Selling a Home With Portico Realty
Steps for Selling
- A few minutes of your time and a brief tour of you home-we want to meet you and gather some of the details about your property.
- Next, we do our research utilizing town, county and real estate records.
- When all of that is complete, a written report is prepared for you outlining the facts and the property value range which will help you determine the listing price
- There are some forms to fill out and disclosures to sign.
- Can be done in person or electronically
- Putting your best foot forward is essential to driving buyers to your property.
- Our years of experience will insure that you look your best.
- Look your best in print and web.
- Today's buyers may rule a potential home in or out of their search by the photos alone
- Great photos mean more showings.
- Sign up, advertising starts, showings begin
- We attend all showings to answer buyer questions and make your house look its best.
- There will be inspections and appraisals and other appointments that come up.
- Your appointed agent works with you on all the details start to finish- answering questions, providing advice and looking out for your interests.
- Moving day for you
- Let your new adventure begin
WHAT'S MY HOME WORTH?
To find out the value of your property, be sure you get accurate evaluation. The most accurate way to find out the market value of your home or property is to have a professional evaluation done but the next best option is to have a market analysis done by a Real Estate Agent. With our tools and resources we can help you determine the value of your property, usually within 1 business day of receiving this.
Mon - Fri: By Appointment Only
Sat: By Appointment