What Portico Does For You
Accurate Analysis of Your Home Value
- We want to meet you and gather some of the details about your property. This just takes a few minutes of your time and a brief tour of you home.
- Leave the research up to us! We do this utilizing town, county, and real estate records.
- A written report is prepared for you outlining facts about the property and the property value range, which will help you determine the listing price.
- The paperwork is minimal, some forms to fill out and disclosures to sign. This can be done in person or electronically.
Free Staging Consultation
- Putting your best foot forward is essential to driving buyers to your property. Our years of experience will ensure that you look your best.
- Great photos mean more showings.
- Today's buyers may rule a potential home in or out of their search by the photos alone, so it is important to look your best.
- Once paperwork is signed and advertising starts, the showings begin!
- We attend all showings to answer buyer questions and make sure your house looks its best.
Offers, Contracts, Negotiations
- Your appointed agent works with you on all the details start to finish - answering questions, providing advice, and looking out for your interests.
- There will be inspections, appraisals, and other appointments. We will be sure to communicate these to you as they come up.
- Moving day for you and the beginning of a new adventure!
WHAT'S MY HOME WORTH?
The most accurate way to find out the market value of your home or property is to have a professional evaluation done. If it is not possible to have this done, the next best option is to have a market analysis done by a Real Estate Agent. With our tools and resources, we can help you determine the value of your property, usually within one business day of receiving your request.